Monday 1 October 2018

How to Set Mobile Screen Lock By Photo

Touch Lock Screen

 
Dosto Ye Jo App hai Esse App Apne Mobile Phone ke Screen Par Ek Aisa LOck Lga Sakte Ho Jo Apke Photo me Lock Hoga Ye Lock Bilkul alag Hai ,Sayad Hi Apne Aisa Lock Kabhi Use Kiya Hoga.Apko Es app ki Link Niche Mil Jayegi App Niche Se Download Kar Ligye.
Display a cool photo on my cell phone screen and use it as a quick and simple way to unlock by touching specific positions of the photo!!

The touch lock screen can simply set a "touch password" with the touch of specific positions on my photo such as eyes, nose, mouth, face, or hand. 
- It provides an advanced level of security as both "Photo” and "Touch position" set on the lock screen become a touch password. 
- As soon as others touch the screen on the cell phone, a "warning" message pops up so no one else can unlock it.



 It is simply done only if I touch any position I want on the photo of my choice. Lock screen compatible with any version of cell phone
- Surprisingly, this simple and powerful new security technology is compatible with low-end and old mobile phones as long as their screens are touch-aware.
- Since I can directly set the "touch password" on my favorite photo, my cell phone becomes much easier to use in addition to its decoration effect.
- There is no inconvenience of setting a separate password on my phone once I set the photo password. This is because lock screen’s touch position itself functions as a strong password.
This first introduced "Touch Lock Screen” is a patented technology using graphic authentication.

Security is undoubtedly strong
 An innovative way to avoid exposing password to others when entering the "Touch Password"! It is because It only comes with the touch-lock screen.
Should I be concerned about the possibility that only touching photos makes my phone vulnerable to certain security breaches such as an attempt to crack my phone’s password by guess or unintended password exposure to others? No need to worry.

 
Share:

6 Comment:

Categories

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support